PayPal Payment Pro – Collecting Payment the Professional Way
Website Payment pro lets you to take payments directly on your website. As customer does not leave your site you can control the entire payment experience.
The basic flow of payment is as below
- A customer chooses to pay with a Credit Card
- The shipping information is already collected in previous pages.
- They enter the credit card details.
- The payment is processed in the background in the paypal server.
- You get paid.
- At the same time Boss Cart updates the order status.
Boss Card Premium is now Paypal Certified for Pay Pal pro. Boss Cart has successfully implemented 3d secure. That means shop owners can accept Maestro Cards too.
In addition to the direct acceptance in the website , Paypal Website Payment pro allows your customers to select their preferred PayPal account and automatically check out using their PayPal information without having to fill out their personal information again on your shopping cart order form. Express Checkout provides the best experience for the customer and gives you the most control over the checkout process. Also, PayPal Express Checkout gives your customers choice over their payment method and can be used in conjunction with other payment methods as well as with PayPal Website Payments Pro.
Paypal Express Checkout
Express Checkout allows your customers to complete transactions in very few steps. It lets them use shipping and billing information stored securely at PayPal to check out, so they don’t have to re-enter it on your site. Though they complete the payment on the paypal site there is real time notification of successful payment.
Work flow for Paypal Express checkout
- After selecting products to purchase, your customers click Checkout with PayPal on your website.
- They’re transferred to PayPal – where they select their payment method, as well as the correct shipping and billing address – then are returned to your website to complete their purchases.
- PayPal automatically gives you the shipping address, email, and other customer information needed to fulfill your order.